Re: Job Posting

From: "Ing(dot) Marcos Orti­z " <mlortiz(at)uci(dot)cu>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Carol Linstrum <caroll(at)decho(dot)com>, pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Job Posting
Date: 2009-10-30 21:33:31
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Devrim GÜNDÜZ escribió:
> On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 13:21 -0600, Carol Linstrum wrote:
>> My company, Decho, is currently looking for a PostgreSQL DBA/Architect
>> and I was wondering if I might post our position on your website?
> Please post details to this list.
> Regards,
We need to know more details like payment, if is full or not, location, etc
things like that

"For me, the purpose is, at least partly, to have joy. Programmers often
feel joy when they can concentrate on the creative side of programming,
so Ruby is designed to make programmers happy."
Yukihiro Matsumoto (Matz), Creator of the Ruby Language

Ing. Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
System DBA && Rails New User
Centro de Tecnologías de Almacenamiento y Anális de Datos (CENTALAD)
Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas

Linux User # 418229