Re: PgAdmin iii

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(at)nsoft(dot)lt>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgAdmin iii
Date: 2009-10-13 08:08:54
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hello, Dave

If it is possible - you can change directory names. Lets say instead of
having directory v1.0.1  you could have v1.00.01. Of course if other web
pages have links of these directories - it is hardly an option....
I think the newest version should be at the top or at the bottom of the
list, because people are used to sort chronologically. Unless ordering
is somehow fixed - the problem will stay till pgAdmin III v2.0.0 is
released....

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas