Looking for interest in an Irish PUG

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for interest in an Irish PUG
Date: 2009-10-05 16:27:33
Lists: pgeu-general
Hello all, and apologies for the cross-posting.

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in starting an Irish
PostgreSQL user group.

A couple of people have been in touch privately from time to time,
expressing interest in such a group, so I'm like to see if there are
enough people interested to make it viable.

Please contact me off-list if you'd like to be involved.

Many thanks,

Ray O'Donnell.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: Greg StarkDate: 2009-10-09 01:43:30