Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Did this go anywhere?
> Well, it was sorta nice but what Richard sent wasn't really what I want,
> at least, which is more along the lines of the menu David Wheeler uses
> for the Bricolage API docs.
Well, if we nail down the details I'm happy to do the grunt-work.
I think #1, #2 (fixed navigation links, titles) are a separate question
and just need to be decided upon by those who feel strongly one way or
For the browser, does the following match what you're after, Andrew?
- clicking chapter title opens the browser panel
- panel stays open until you click close icon
- panel contains collapsable tree of chapter/section headings
enabled and window is wider than N pixels.
In addition we'll presumably want to meet:
- no external js libraries (or do we care, if we just reference it from
- navigation is optional, disabling js leaves docs as at present
- works on all reasonable browsers (anything not IE6)
- works online and in downloaded docs (except Windows .chm of course)
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2009-09-29 16:01:30|
|Subject: Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output |
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2009-09-29 15:48:29|
|Subject: Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING |