Re: Export server list

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(at)nsoft(dot)lt>
To: Niklas Olsson <niklaso(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Export server list
Date: 2009-09-29 13:36:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Niklas.

Server information is stored in windows registry
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III\Servers). If you and your
colleagues have same pgAdmin versions copying this registry information
should be enough. I've tried this once (with success), but it was few
years ago. Not sure if nothing changed there. Use at your own risk :)

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas