Re: pg_hba.conf: samehost and samenet [REVIEW]

From: Stef Walter <stef-list(at)memberwebs(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)toroid(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: pg_hba.conf: samehost and samenet [REVIEW]
Date: 2009-09-28 20:04:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> So is this one Ready for Committer?

Here we go, I think this one is ready. In addition to previous patches,
it does:

 * Use some techniques from postfix for getting interface addresses.
   Couldn't use code outright, due to license incompatibilities.
 * Tested on Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux and Windows. As far as I can tell
   this should also work on Mac OS, HPUX and AIX, and probably others.
 * Added src/tools/ifaddrs/test_ifaddrs tool for testing interface
   address code.

Cheers,

Stef