Re: Large fixed-width text

From: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)pjmodos(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Large fixed-width text
Date: 2009-09-28 05:33:42
Lists: pgsql-www
Dave Page napsal(a):

>>> txtArchives is used by archives.postgresql.org, not the docs.
>>>

>> Cite from the first sentence: *Anyway those #txtArchives pre and
>> #txtArchives tt do not affect
>> documentation*
>>

> Yes, i did read what you wrote. I was pointing out what they do affect.

Oh, ok, I know they affect mail body in archives and all I said is true
- they are overwritten by other rules in most browsers and the text is
huge in browsers where they're not overwritten. I think better default
would be 120%, it may still look big somewhere but not as big as it does
now and it compensates for that monospace vs normal font default size.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)