Re: JDBC error w/ WebObjects

From: Guido Neitzer <guido(dot)neitzer(at)pharmaline(dot)de>
To: Ismael Perdido <ismaelperdido(at)yahoo(dot)es>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC error w/ WebObjects
Date: 2005-09-22 05:40:40
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

On 22.09.2005, at 2:34 Uhr, Ismael Perdido wrote:

> The error message is horribly vauge:
>
> com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOGeneralAdaptorException:
> updateValuesInRowDescribedByQualifier --
> com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCChannel method failed
> to update row in database

Do you have a stacktrace for that? Is it perhaps an optimistic
locking failure? Do you have timestamps in the updated table that are
used for locking (this causes problems sometimes).

Have you tried the Wonder plugin? There are many fixes and cool
things in current cvs release of the plugin. Drop me a line if you
need a binary for this.

cug