Re: Open source podcast site?

From: Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open source podcast site?
Date: 2009-09-04 13:11:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

I think the ITConverstations is one of the largest podcast on
technologies, but not only for the opensource.

http://itc.conversationsnetwork.org/

And of course, I also love YouTube. :)

BTW, I'm very interested in the podcast service to distribute
many local conferences and meetings around the globe.

Do you think it is necessary for the global postgresql community?

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>