Need RC Manager

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need RC Manager
Date: 2009-09-03 17:41:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
All,

In an effort to delegate more of the Advocacy management so that I am
not a bottleneck in getting things done, I'm looking for someone to take
over the role of managing the Regional Contacts.  This person must be:

-- Very diplomatic and patient, and very slow to take offense
-- Understanding of differences in international culture
-- Strongly committed to spreading Postgres *worldwide*
-- Available year-round for 2-4 hours/month of e-mail and updates
-- Available for 8 hours of scattered updates and verification of RCs
before a major release
-- Proficient in Mailman and HTML
-- Have ideas for how to make the RCs more involved in PG Advocacy
year-round

Please e-mail me privately if you're interested in taking over this
task.  Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Shane AmblerDate: 2009-09-04 04:21:57