Re: BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ken Smith <kensmith(at)adobe(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start
Date: 2009-08-27 11:31:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi Ken Smith,

We found that - the jar files, we packaged with the installers are
corrupted.
Please find the set of jar files as a zip @
http://uploads.enterprisedb.com/download.php?file=86fb5b8e777761f63c7d27525d2616f6.

Replace them with existing MigrationWizard.jar and lib folder found
under installation directory.

Hope this helps you.

--
Thanks & Regards,