Re: building pgAdmin from source

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(dot)tuskenis(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: building pgAdmin from source
Date: 2009-08-14 13:42:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

Thank you for the link - it was helpful.

Now the compiling part is OK - I'm stuck at building. I've copied
"developer files" from
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libiconv.htm for iconv,
compiling goes OK but when linking I get error "LNK1104: cannot open
file 'iconv_a.lib' ". Where's no such file. I'm totally new to Microsoft
Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition so maybe that is the problem ;)

Julius Tuskenis