Change stored procedures schema name

From: Mainor Alonso Morales González <mmorales(at)ncq(dot)co(dot)cr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Change stored procedures schema name
Date: 2009-08-06 20:23:53
Lists: pgsql-admin
There exist any way to change the name of my stored procedures schemas
but the code used inside of them???
for example:

I have this stored procedure:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION schema1.example(double precision) RETURNS
numeric AS
$BODY$
DECLARE
    pIn    ALIAS FOR $1;
BEGIN
    insert into schema1.table values(pIn,0); --this is just an example :)
    return 0;
END;
$BODY$
LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' VOLATILE

If I change the schema name using PGADMIN it just change this part:

    CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION new_schema.example(double precision)
RETURNS numeric AS

I'm asking about any way to change the schema of the command inside of
the code automatically, because I have many
stored procedure in the database (about 63) and this process could take
so much time, I hope had been clear, sorry about
my bad english :S

pgsql-admin by date