Swag for conferences: please make requests now

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Swag for conferences: please make requests now
Date: 2009-07-31 18:42:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

We have the following things in Oakland to be shipped to anyone who is
doing a booth in North America in the next 2 months:

8.4 Flyers (600): Rob's flyer, we want to use these up while 8.4 is
still new.

What Is PostgreSQL Flyers (800): general flyer.

Blue PostgreSQL T-shirts: assorted sizes. Meant for volunteers to wear
at the booth. Also as a gift in exchange for donations of $10 or more.

USB Keys (in Portland, actually): USB keys for PostgresQL disk images.
To be sent only if you have a specific plan for how to use them or get
donations for them; they were fairly expensive.

Pop-up Display: classy booth display. Only for 8'x8' booths or larger,
for 2-day or longer events (due to cost of shipping).

Mini-banners: two 1'x5' banners, for events where the pop-up display is
too large.

Please be specific and realistic about quantities required; shipping is
expensive and we don't want you shipping too much back.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.