Re: How do I run PG Tuning Wizard on Linux?

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I run PG Tuning Wizard on Linux?
Date: 2009-07-31 13:34:18
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi Jennifer,

Some times, gtk does not work as expected.
Please try to run TuningWizard using the following command:
DISPLAY=:0.0
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB-TuningWizard/lib
/opt/PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB-TuningWizard/TuningWizard.

Hope - this will help you.
BTW: TuningWizard is updated to work with PostgreSQL 8.4 version.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com