Re: How do I run PG Tuning Wizard on Linux?

From: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Moe <mohamed5432154321(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I run PG Tuning Wizard on Linux?
Date: 2009-07-30 11:55:30
Lists: pgsql-general
On 07/30/2009 03:19 PM, Moe wrote:
> Hi Sachin,
> I am sorry but I am not that familiar with Linux. So you have excuse me.
> I can't figure out how to do this. I looked for it in the package
> manager and googled it but no luck.
> What commands should I run to install and run it?
> Thanks in advance / Jennifer
If you have installed the PostgreSQL 8.4 from EnterpriseDB's One-Click
installer (for linux). You will find an entry in your Applications menu.

Applications --> PostgreSQL 8.4 --> Application Stack Builder.

Click on the menu entry to start the stackbuilder. There you will see a
bunch of applications you can choose to install. TuningWizard is one of

Sachin Srivastava