Tom Lane schrieb:
> Andreas Wenk <a(dot)wenk(at)netzmeister-st-pauli(dot)de> writes:
>> I am not sure when the function shobj_description(oid, name) is giving a
> That retrieves the comment for the object (the role, in this case).
> regards, tom lane
attached you can find an updated patch. The changes are:
- change \du and \dg to \du+ and \dg+ in the docu
- change the same in psql/help.c
- change the translation files in psql/po
two questions on this:
- is it ok to provide all these changes in one patch?
- I did the patch with git format-patch and left the header in the patch. Ok?
Although Tom asked if the translation files should be patched at all, I sent them.
vi showed the foreign language signs in the patch utf-8 encoded and not as the character.
I imported the patch in my local master. The md5checksum was the same (e.g ja.po) an the
character are in original language. Everything was ok - so if there are problems, please
keep me informed.
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Peter Eisentraut||Date: 2009-07-23 10:33:33|
|Subject: Re: Extensions User Design|
|Previous:||From: Peter Eisentraut||Date: 2009-07-23 09:54:45|
|Subject: Re: [PATCH] DefaultACLs|