Re: implement ldap authentication in PostgreSQL

From: Andreas Wenk <a(dot)wenk(at)netzmeister-st-pauli(dot)de>
To: mitra nazemian <nazemian(dot)mitra(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: implement ldap authentication in PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-07-22 09:24:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

most likely http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ldap is your friend to get some basic info ...

this could also be of interest: http://www.openldap.org/

> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:47 AM, mitra nazemian
> <nazemian(dot)mitra(at)gmail(dot)com <mailto:nazemian(dot)mitra(at)gmail(dot)com>> wrote:
>

> Oh. ok, thanks.
> but can you suggest me a book to get some info about LDAP and how to
> use it. I am in hurry.
> I am in a hurry for it.

wooo - you should not be in too much hurry to get a ldap server running ;-)

check www.amazon.öcom for books ...

> Thanks
> -Mitra

I think this is going off topic now ... but I hope I could help anyway ;-)

Cheers

Andy