Re: trouble connecting to DB

From: Lacey Powers <lacey(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: tgs <tgstambaugh(at)q(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: trouble connecting to DB
Date: 2009-07-22 00:41:17
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello Terry,

What are your Windows Firewall/Other Firewall/Antivirus settings?

It would be worthwhile to check them, because they may be causing trouble.

Additionally, this may help.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_%26_Installing_PostgreSQL_On_Native_Windows

Lacey

--
Lacey Powers

The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564 ext 104