Re: Rides

From: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Meetup San Francisco Bay Area <postgresql-1(at)meetup(dot)com>, SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Rides
Date: 2009-07-16 20:35:52
Lists: sfpug
Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 7/15/09 7:38 PM, David Fetter wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> We need to coordinate rides to and from PGDay San Jose this Sunday the
>> 19th and OSCON the rest of the week.  Let's make this happen :)
>
> Particularly, vetran PostgreSQL Hacker and speaker Joe Conway needs a
> ride from SFO, and volunteer and SFPUG coordinator Miho needs a ride
> from San Francisco.  If you can provide a ride, please do!

I exchanged messages with Miho, yesterday. I can pass through SF and
pick her up. She wanted to get there about 9 which would probably gives
me enough time to set up the speakers with Christophe.

Getting there at 9 might be dicey if I try to get Joe at SFO after he
escapes from the terminal after 8 but it sounds like that is covered so
consider me a backup.

I updated http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ride_Board_PGDAY_SJ_2009 as I
understand the current status. If I got it wrong, well, it's a wiki.

Cheers,
Steve