Re: Brochure final layout

From: Santiago Zarate <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: Rafael Martinez <r(dot)m(dot)guerrero(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Brochure final layout
Date: 2009-07-12 15:10:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Rob, as far as Rafael and I can tell... we're done i guess... you can
get a copy of the translation here:

http://stuff.zarate.net.ve/postgresql/Traduccion-brochure.txt
there's also a copy at the vepug team's repository @ launchpad:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vepug/+junk/vepug-projects/annotate/head:/media/pop/Texto/Traduccion-brochure.txt

:) Thanks! :D

Rafael Martinez escribió:
> Rob Napier wrote:
>> Thank you for your encouragement.
>>
>> I have been a victim of MS today. My Entourage has randomly deleted a LOT of
>> my emails. Interestingly, it has taken out all of the Advocacy emails that
>> I¹ve ever received. So I don¹t have any record of the recent conversation of
>> the Spanish translation.
>>

> Hello Rob
>
> We have been working with the Spanish translation and Santiago was going
> to put together the final version today.
>
> It is early morning in Venezuela now, so I suppose he will answer during
> the day.

Yep it is... and with me going to  bed usually at 5:AM :P well.. you can
imagine xD!