Reminder: pgDay San Jose in 1 Week! Register Now!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: postgresql-1(at)meetup(dot)com
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reminder: pgDay San Jose in 1 Week! Register Now!
Date: 2009-07-12 00:25:25
Lists: sfpug

Bay Area DB Geeks,

As a reminder, pgDay San Jose is one week from today. We have a packed
schedule of PostgreSQL luminaries speaking, including Bruce Momjian,
Robert Treat and Jeff Davis. And special guests from the OSGeo
Foundation and the Gearman Project (Brian Aker).

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgDaySanJose2009#Schedule

We still have spots open, so please register now:

http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/10626647/

Also, we are still looking for 2 more Lightning Talks for the end of the
pgDay! If you have some cool application which uses PostgreSQL, or some
cool need technique you learned, or anything else which takes 5 minutes,
please e-mail me now!

Finally, I will need 4 volunteers to help me run the pgDay. If you can
help with this, either in the morning or the evening, please let me know.

See you at the pgDay!

--Josh Berkus