Reminder: pgDay San Jose in 1 Week! Register Now!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: postgresql-1(at)meetup(dot)com
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reminder: pgDay San Jose in 1 Week! Register Now!
Date: 2009-07-12 00:25:25
Lists: sfpug
Bay Area DB Geeks,

As a reminder, pgDay San Jose is one week from today.  We have a packed
schedule of PostgreSQL luminaries speaking, including Bruce Momjian,
Robert Treat and Jeff Davis.  And special guests from the OSGeo
Foundation and the Gearman Project (Brian Aker).

We still have spots open, so please register now:

Also, we are still looking for 2 more Lightning Talks for the end of the
pgDay!  If you have some cool application which uses PostgreSQL, or some
cool need technique you learned, or anything else which takes 5 minutes,
please e-mail me now!

Finally, I will need 4 volunteers to help me run the pgDay.  If you can
help with this, either in the morning or the evening, please let me know.

See you at the pgDay!

--Josh Berkus

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2009-07-12 21:29:37