Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>,"Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Date: 2009-07-02 16:28:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:

> Yes, the snapshots have the derived files too.

Then I take it back -- the new flex versions would have little or no
impact on me.  Worst case, I might need to download a snapshot to
apply my patch for testing on the "big" machines.  If I understood
what make options I could use on my machine to create derived files
for other machines, even that would go away.

-Kevin