Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Shane Ambler <pgsql(at)Sheeky(dot)Biz>, "Leif B(dot) Kristensen" <leif(at)solumslekt(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?
Date: 2009-06-30 20:35:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
All,

Now, we'd *like* a community survey to replace the EDB Survey, and can
maybe have one by August.

Does anyone have any objections to posting the EDB survey to News etc.
for July?  I'd like to have something up when 8.4 is releases, just
because we'll have more traffic.

Before you answer the above, the sales-lead questions have been removed.
  The current question about value-add versions of PostgreSQL is
completely generic, and there's no "may someone contact you".  I've also
fixed some of the other questions so that their information is more useful.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.