Re: Reset community password somewhat broken?

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reset community password somewhat broken?
Date: 2009-06-26 17:22:54
Lists: pgsql-www
Chander Ganesan wrote:
> One of my co-workers is unable to reset her community password.  She
> gets the following response from the server:
>
> Internal Server Error
> Recovery key not found for user!
>
> If you want/need to look up her account on the server, the user portion
> of her email address is 'amy', same host as my email address...

I guess that error happens after clicking the URL mentioned in the email
  sent after asking for a new password?
 From a quick look it seems that there is some insufficient URL escaping
going on in that code path and it might be that failure/success in
resetting might depend on the browser used.
I will look into the underlying issue but it would be interesting to
know what OS/browser combination is used here.

Stefan