Reset community password somewhat broken?

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reset community password somewhat broken?
Date: 2009-06-26 17:00:47
Lists: pgsql-www

One of my co-workers is unable to reset her community password. She
gets the following response from the server:

Internal Server Error
Recovery key not found for user!

If you want/need to look up her account on the server, the user portion
of her email address is 'amy', same host as my email address...

Thank You

chander