Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c

From: Andrew Chernow <ac(at)esilo(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: TAKATSUKA Haruka <harukat(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c
Date: 2009-06-23 15:07:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> How about something like this? I switched to using LocalAlloc() in all
> places to be consistent, instead of mixing heap and local. (Though per
> doc, LocalAlloc is actually a wrapper for HeapAlloc in win32).

Our patches crossed. Although, in my patch I left the allocation scheme
alone since I wasn't sure if someone wanted that way. I'd suggest
malloc and free if your going to change it. The only time I use an MS
allocater is when a win32 api function specifically states it must be used.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC