Where should we put features list?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Where should we put features list?
Date: 2009-06-22 18:35:17
Lists: pgsql-www
WWW,

Last year, we had a PR version of the new features list available and
translated as part of the presskit:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/features83

This year, the feature list was both too long, and not ready in time for
translation.  As a result, it currently exists in (not finalized)
English-only form on the wiki:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WhatsNew84

I'll be finalizing/cleaning up this text today.  However, for that I
need to know where the document should live: should it stay on the wiki,
or should I prep it to go in HTML on the main site?

I lean towards the main site myself, but it's really up to the WWW team.
  Determination?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.