Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?

From: Santiago Zarate <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?
Date: 2009-06-17 06:35:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
hi guys...  another two cents... more about structure than writting...

moved:

*Support for statement level triggers for TRUNCATE command (procedures)

* Partial Match support for Full Text Search (SQL)
* Case Insensitive Text module (SQL)

and did also some minor editions on the doc... wiped out two sections
which where empty...

What's left? :P

Have fun...