Re: need help on food for next week

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: paul rivers <privers(at)berkeley(dot)edu>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: need help on food for next week
Date: 2009-06-08 17:26:35
Lists: sfpug
> Last time I was at Cheeseboard pizza, it was $20/pie.  That'd probably
> work for 40 people.  I'll ask some of the admin folks what they
> typically do for catered meetings.

Cheeseboard++.  I didn't realize they were that affordable.

That would be about 8 pizzas, with tax and drinks.  Hmmmm ... is that
enough for potentially 40 people?  I think so, especially since it being
the first meeting in this location, actual turnout might be as low as 30.

We'll also want to hit a market for drinks, but David & I can hit Smart
& Final on our way.  Oh, David, can you put the soda you have in your
fridge?

Paul, I'm assuming that beer wouldn't be permitted?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.