NOTE: FEEL FREE TO CROSS POST
Immediate Opening [http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sof/1189919381.html]
Secom International Inc., a manufacturer and installer of security
access and revenue control equipment is seeking a Systems (QA) Analyst
in our California office (near LAX Airport). Duties include:
• Perform software and hardware testing on proprietary system
components. Includes managing and archival of test results,
presenting/demonstrating results to Sr. staff and follow-through within
internal and external channels.
• Set up and final testing/configuration of systems
• Heavy phone technical support for both customers and internal staff
• Upkeep of QA and customer documentation
• Must be organized, attentive, and able to communicate clearly and
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Be punctual, and dependable
• Excellent written/verbal skills
• Be self motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Basic “handyman” skills/familiarity with tools
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and work in non-traditional setting
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills
• Basic PC (WinXP & Vista) skills
• Prior QA experience
• Linux (Apache / PostgreSQL)
• System Networking
• Engineering Background
Salary based on experience and bonus skills. We offer a benefits package
including: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Medical Plan,
401(k) with a company funded match.
Working hours are 40 hours/week and up, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Candidate
should be willing to work extended hours with business and technical
teams to support operational requirements.
Please e-mail resume to: admin(at)secomintl(dot)com
Fax resume to: 310-216-6693 att: Michelle Adams
***NO Walk-Ins No Agencies No Headhunters No Phone Calls***
Secom International, Inc.
9610 Bellanca, Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Download my Public PGP encryption key
from http://cryptonomicon.mit.edu/ (or any other public key server)
PCI COMPLIANCE UPDATE:
SECOM CANNOT RECEIVE ANY CREDIT CARD CARD HOLDER DATA FROM CLIENTS.
IF YOUR EMAIL IS SCANNED AND FOUND TO CONTAIN CARD HOLDER DATA,
IT WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY.
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly
prohibited. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the
views or policies of Secom International Inc., or its employees.
lapug by date
|Next:||From: Richard Broersma||Date: 2009-05-28 22:18:13|
|Subject: May's Meeting Attendance|
|Previous:||From: Richard Broersma||Date: 2009-05-25 21:06:44|
|Subject: May's Meeting - Volunteers for food|