Re: I don't understand this explain output

From: Ron Arts <ron(dot)arts(at)neonova(dot)nl>
To: PostgreSQL List - Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: I don't understand this explain output
Date: 2009-05-26 13:12:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

thanks for the answer, I forgot to mention that I did
enable autovacuum in postgresql.conf a while ago.
(autovacuum = on). But that did not seem to help.

I will run autovacuum full tonight. So the cost means
the total number of records to read including deleted ones?

Ron

--
NeoNova BV
innovatieve internetoplossingen

http://www.neonova.nl Science Park 140 1098 XG Amsterdam
info: 020-5611300 servicedesk: 020-5611302 fax: 020-5611301
KvK Amsterdam 34151241

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer