Re: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Eric <kawar8(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue
Date: 2009-05-19 06:42:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Eric,

You may need to apply anywhere.
I have kept you in loop because you have reported the bug and wanted to
say thank you for helping us.
Dave has already checked in the patch in the latest version. You should
be able to find the related changes in the Beta 4 release.
You can download it from pgadmin site. :)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com