Re: Time to start the PR machine

From: Javier Soltero <javier(dot)soltero(at)hyperic(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Time to start the PR machine
Date: 2005-09-30 17:23:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Ouch :)

I did read the release, man. Sorry if that didnt come through in my
comments. I just wanted to advocate we stick to mentioning the
license in the "ABOUT" section rather than calling it out in every
announcement.

Javier Soltero
Hyperic                  |  www.hyperic.net
o- 415 738 2566  |  c- 415 305 8733