Re: pgUS at pgDay San Jose?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgUS at pgDay San Jose?
Date: 2009-05-06 00:56:41
Lists: pgus-general

> So Richard would you be up for the Sunday before? Josh how were you
> thinking PgUS could participate and/or support SFPUG for this?

That seems hard on Richard.  We have enough people that surely someone
else who can afford to stay for OSCON can come.

I'm not sure how exactly you'd participate; that would be up to you.  If
I had a clear idea of what pgUS was supposed to do outside of organizing
events, I'd have run for the board.  ;-)

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.