Availability for new opportunities

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Availability for new opportunities
Date: 2009-04-26 19:16:54
Lists: pgsql-jobs
After 12 years working for a semiconductor capital equipment company, I
have recently decided to seek new opportunities. My background includes
extensive experience developing, both with and for, PostgreSQL, and I am
the author and maintainer of PL/R. In addition, I possess a broad
background in executive management, software development, and engineering.

If you are interested in a PostgreSQL expert with a unique combination
of deep technical and managerial expertise, please see my public
LinkedIn profile at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/josepheconway

I am open to short term contracts as well as regular full time
positions. I prefer to remain based in the San Diego area, but am a
seasoned international business traveler, and would consider relocation
for an excellent opportunity.

Please send an email if you would like to talk. Also note that I'll be
attending PGCon in a few weeks if you would like to meet face-to-face. I
look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Joe Conway
mail(at)joeconway(dot)com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Jayne TantonDate: 2009-04-30 20:00:39