Consistent company naming in training events..

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Consistent company naming in training events..
Date: 2009-04-14 19:14:51
Lists: pgsql-www

Same issue is back again:

There are 36 training events in 6 countries scheduled over the next six
months from CertFirst, CERTFIRST INTEGRATED KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS and others.

Could someone please normalize the corporate names there? IMHO, the
caps are annoying as well....especially on the main page.

I'd love to see a note on the event/training submission form
discouraging the use of caps, or a policy to prohibit it...

thx

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.