Re: Final links to betas, please approve

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Final links to betas, please approve
Date: 2009-04-13 19:19:02
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW Team,
>
> Based on discussion, this is what I have:
>
> ---------
> Beta Information Page: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta
>
> Release Notes: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/release-8-4.html
>
> Source Code: http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.4beta1/
>
> Windows Installers and Binaries: see the Beta Information Page
> ---------
>
> This means:
>
> a) Someone has to copy the developer docs over to the main docs folder
> by release -4 hours.

Per my earlier mail, this has already been done. They'll appear in I
think 5-6 hours on the rebuild. They are currently not linked, but we'll
force that one out at release minus 15 minutes or something.

> b) Someone needs to draft the Beta page with a full list of links to the
> various binaries. I have yet to see anyone volunteering to update the
> beta page at all.

I'll be at a customer site out of town all day tomorrow so I'm unsure if
I'm going to be online at the needed time.

//Magnus