Final links to betas, please approve

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Final links to betas, please approve
Date: 2009-04-13 18:59:18
Lists: pgsql-www
WWW Team,

Based on discussion, this is what I have:

Beta Information Page:

Release Notes:

Source Code:

Windows Installers and Binaries: see the Beta Information Page

This means:

a) Someone has to copy the developer docs over to the main docs folder
by release -4 hours.

b) Someone needs to draft the Beta page with a full list of links to the
various binaries.  I have yet to see anyone volunteering to update the
beta page at all.

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgsql-www by date