Final links to betas, please approve

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Final links to betas, please approve
Date: 2009-04-13 18:59:18
Lists: pgsql-www

WWW Team,

Based on discussion, this is what I have:

---------
Beta Information Page: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta

Release Notes: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/release-8-4.html

Source Code: http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.4beta1/

Windows Installers and Binaries: see the Beta Information Page
---------

This means:

a) Someone has to copy the developer docs over to the main docs folder
by release -4 hours.

b) Someone needs to draft the Beta page with a full list of links to the
various binaries. I have yet to see anyone volunteering to update the
beta page at all.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.