Re: MD5 checksum or RPM for PostgreSQL 8.7.3

From: "Dafina(dot)Abernathy" <Dafina(dot)Abernathy(at)noaa(dot)gov>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, "P(dot) Scott Hill" <P(dot)Scott(dot)Hill(at)noaa(dot)gov>
Subject: Re: MD5 checksum or RPM for PostgreSQL 8.7.3
Date: 2009-04-03 16:12:08
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello Mr. Pierce,

You are correct it is for version 8.3.7. for Redhat. My apologies for
the mix-up.
A member of the group has checked http://yums.postgresql.org and was
unable to locate an RPM for Redhat.
If there is one available, I would be most appreciative if you provided
the link.
Thank you again for your assistance in this matter.

--
Dafina A. Abernathy, Associate Software Programmer
General Dynamics Information Technology