PostgreSQL GUI

From: "Just E(dot) Mail" <justemail(at)imwell-usa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL GUI
Date: 2009-04-03 13:27:16
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello:

I noticed that there are several GUI applications available to manage
PostgreSQL. I want a recommendation,which is the better of the lot.

Here is what I am trying to do:

I am going to setup a LVS system. Initially there will be two Real
Servers running Apache, Email, FreeRADIUS & PostgreSQL Client Server.
These Real Servers will have two PostgreSQL server at the back end to
add, modify or delete data. The two PostgreSQL Servers will replicate
data between themself.

I need a freeware GUI application and if works for me then in about 6
months I will be willing to buy the paid commercial version. Thanks for
any suggestions.

Sam

pgsql-novice by date