WAURISA

From: Gregor at HostGIS <gregor(at)hostgis(dot)com>
To: Portland PostgreSQL <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: WAURISA
Date: 2009-03-27 21:37:38
Lists: pdxpug
Since I was asked to share GIS events, here goes. Its not particularly
open-source oriented, but if you're like me and use PostgreSQL for
cartography you'll be interested.

WA-URISA    May 4-6 2009
http://www.waurisa.org/conferences/2009_Conference_Index.html
Costs $120 for workshops, $160 for conference, $280 for both.

I'm booking across the pond in Seattle, at the Green Tortoise.
Apparently at least 2 HostGIS customers will be there; it will be nice
to meet them for the first time, after years-long rapports.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

pdxpug by date