Re: [HACKERS] Mentors needed urgently for SoC & PostgreSQL Student Internships

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Mentors needed urgently for SoC & PostgreSQL Student Internships
Date: 2009-03-27 08:57:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Ciao Josh,

Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> What this all hinges on is getting some really solid mentors who have
> projects they'd like students to work on, and can commit
> unconditionally to having 5 hours a week or more, over a 3-month
> period, to work with the student.
Thanks for letting us know. However for this year we (as 2ndQuadrant)
have just planned to collaborate with some Italian Universities,
starting from the University of Pisa (I spoke to their IT students last
Monday). I don't think we can dedicate more time to mentoring in the
short period (that's a pity, I know). :(

However, thanks again for keeping us informed.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia