Re: pgAdminIII 1.10 Visual Tour

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdminIII 1.10 Visual Tour
Date: 2009-03-15 14:55:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> As beta 1 is nearly out of the door, I would like to write a visual tour
>> on this release. Something like the XFCE 4.6 visual tour, right there:
> That'd be cool - though perhaps one feature per-page.

I did it on a one page for all, but it's possible to divide it in
multiple pages. Anyways, it's available there:

I would love to get comments/ideas/patches on this.

For example, I'm not sure about the miscellanous part. Perhaps I should
get rid of it.

I can put it on my blog, but I think it would be better on pgAdmin's