US printing requirements for this spring?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: US printing requirements for this spring?
Date: 2009-03-10 05:15:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

Currently we have:

~ 100 partially-stuffed Services folders
~ 100 New "What is PostgreSQL?" Flyers

0 4-page Fujitsu Brochures

The City of Garden Grove has generously offered (thank you, Noel!) to
print any 2 color docs of our choice this year as a contribution to the
project.

So, what should we ask them to print?

Folders aren't possible, but everything else is.

I'm thinking:

1000 4-page Brochures
2000 "What is PostgreSQL?" Flyers

However, we might want some 8.4 Release flyers instead of the latter.

--Josh