Re: Server Status window work

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server Status window work
Date: 2009-02-26 18:45:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> Dave Page a écrit :

>>> Yeah - that was the idea (there's also a bug on Windows - each line
>>> ends with a square, which I assume is the <CR>).
>>>
>> Do you need to copy multiple lines? we can use the copy item of the edit
>> menu to allow one to copy one or more lines? if you're OK, I'll make a
>> patch for this and the Windows bug.
>
> Sure, that would work. It'd be nice to be able to copy any of the
> listviews in fact (wouldn't be hard to do I guess - just iterate the
> rows and build a string with tab delimited columns and <lf> delimited
> rows).

This patch does this : it copies every columns of every selected rows of
the active pane.

I didn't work on the square issue because I have a problem to compile
under Windows. I think it's due to the frmStatus.xrc file deletion but
can't find how to fix this. I'll look more tomorrow.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org