Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: "K, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)" <niranjan(dot)k(at)nsn(dot)com>, masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com, simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches
Date: 2009-02-25 04:15:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> K, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore) wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you please let me know what are the outstanding features
>> that are still to be developed in the respective patches?
>>
>> I'am currently referring the wiki: "Todo and Claim" for NTT and
>> for HotStandby, i see that almost all issues are closed. Are
>> there any features / refactoring / bugs still need to be fixed.
>
> Heikki is reviewing the hot standby code;  we are trying to figure out
> how to address the GIN patch, and the SE-Linux patch has gone through
> several modifications and is waiting on someone to review it again.

I have updated my patch set a few times to fix bugs since I submitted
the revision without row-level facilities (r1522) at this Feb.06.
Was it unconfortable for you? These changes are just only bugfixes,
so it is not necessary whole of patches again.

Or, does the "several modifications" mean the separation of row-level
facilities and so on?

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC