Re: Pet Peeves?

From: Howard Cole <howardnews(at)selestial(dot)com>
To: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pet Peeves?
Date: 2009-02-19 11:10:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Top of my list would be:

1. Inability to do a PITR for a single database in a cluster.
2. Lack of support for Large Objects in master-slave replication.
3. Queries that I write are not corrected by postgres ;)

One last thing - it peeves me that many of the people on the forums are
so bloody clever! It gives me an inferiority complex ;)

Howard.

Howard Cole
http://www.selestial.com