New flyer, please correct

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New flyer, please correct
Date: 2009-02-17 01:59:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

I've designed a new color 1-page flyer. I'm having it printed
*tommorrow*, so please forward any error corrections tonight.

I'll also have my copy-editor wife go over the text.

PDF (recommended):
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/12499/what_is_pg.pdf

OpenOffice (font is "Verdana"):
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/12500/what_is_pg.odt

I won't really have time to make any substantial changes to the design,
so if you think it's horrible, just tell me and I'll print fewer of them.

--Josh