Wanna go to SCALE? Free transport, crash space

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wanna go to SCALE? Free transport, crash space
Date: 2009-02-11 22:23:18
Lists: sfpug
All,

As I said at the meeting:  if anyone wants to go to Southern California
Linux Expo, I can offer *free* transportation from San Francisco and
accomodations to anyone who's willing to work the PostgreSQL booth.  The
only stuff you'd have to pay for would be your admission and food.

Details:

Leave: early Friday Feb 20th AM from San Francisco in my car (2006
Camry, very comfortable).

Return late Monday PM Feb 22nd to Bay Area.

PostgreSQL content: talks by me (DB Security) Josh Drake (not sure
what), LAPUG BOF, Dinner.

Requirements:
	-- help us with the Friday Night folder-stuffing pizza party
	-- work the PostgreSQL booth for at least 6 hours
	-- be a good conversationalist (6 hour drive)

Please contact me ASAP, SCALE is 2 weeks away!  Please forward.

--Josh Berkus

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2009-02-11 22:39:14